Arizona Electrical Testing LLC, licensed by the State of Arizona for Electrical Systems Testing (ROC #181282), has been in business since January 2000 providing contractors and engineering firms with electrical tests required by the cities in Arizona. These tests include but are not limited to switch board hi-potential tests, ground fault relay tests, ground resistance tests, circuit breaker tests, insulation resistance tests, relay testing, cable hi-potential tests and power surveys. We perform these tests adhering to the acceptance testing procedures published by the International Electrical Testing Association (NETA). Test Equipment is calibrated and in compliance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Arizona Electrical Testing is also a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB). Arizona Electrical Testing was formed to provide specialized acceptance testing, preventive maintenance, field testing, and consulting in the electrical discipline. We believe that due to our high quality of work and commitment to customer service, Arizona Electrical Testing LLC, has continued to succeed and has grown to become one of the top 175 specialty contractors and a major contributor as an independent electrical testing firm in Arizona.
1. Customer OrientationThe customer is the most important element in the Company. By satisfying the customer’s needs with Superior Service and Products, we achieve our objective.
2. PartneringWe believe in the concept of partnering in our relationships with customers and suppliers. Finding ways to meet our mutual needs will produce superior results for all partners.
3. Employee InitiativeWe believe in having an environment that encourages the employee to use his/her own initiative to improve their performance. We recognize each employee’s contribution to our success and we share the rewards, financial and emotional, that develop from that high performance.
4. Team SpiritTeamwork among our departments, suppliers, and employees is what sets us apart from others. It also makes our work more productive and pleasant.
5. Innovation in products and servicesWe must be diligent and always searching for new ideas, methods and services that will meet our customer’s needs. We foster our employees’ creativity.
6. Quality/ExcellenceWe believe that quality products, services and the excellence of performance will be lasting values for which our customers will reward us.
7. Industry/Community Participation As a leader in our Industry, we will support those constructive programs for industry improvement. We encourage our employees to be active participants in our community, which provides the environment in which our company thrives.
8. IntegrityWe expect nothing but the highest integrity from all of our people in their interpersonal relations with customers, suppliers, and fellow employees.